Re: Seeking help with Java compile heap memory out-of-memory error on armel for zeroc-ice build

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not have an armel box accessible, but maybe
tweaking Gradle heap size through 'export GRADLE_OPTS=-Xmx<heapsize>'
might help?
I have tried with export GRADLE_OPTS=-Xmx512M and the package was
built successfully.

Best Regards,
 Vladimir.