Re: Updating source/target level for Java 21 compatibility to 8

Hi,

I have prepared a script[1] to report the obvious failures here[2]. I
wonder if I should send a mass bug filing email to debian-devel
mailing list before running it?

Best Regards,
 Vladimir.

[1] https://git.launchpad.net/~vpa1977/+git/default-java21/tree/report-all.sh?h=main