Re: RFS: jnr-ffi/2.2.13-1 [Team] -- ava library for loading native libraries without writing JNI code

Hi sun min,

Le 01/06/2023 à 05:58, sun min a écrit :

Hi, Pierre,

Sorry for my late reply.

No worry, same here :)

    Then this could be done in the changelog, acknowledging the issue is
    solved :)

I have updated the changelog and uploaded a another one to mentors.debian.org

Thanks! I checked and uploaded, also removing the debian/maven.properties file which is not needed anymore as the problematic test has been removed upstream, please see my last commit in the repo.

Also, you could rework the packaging to get rid of all Warning and Information messages of lintian (run $ lintian -i -I to see them) by either doing something or overriding them, this should be quite easy.

    We should declare compliance with the current Standards version if
    it is
    met, mentioning in the changelog that no changes were needed, so that
    upgrading the Standards version is quicker in the future (looking at
    the
    checklist in the Policy). This is also a good signal that the
    package is
    quite correct.

Thanks for your detailed description,I upgraded the standards-version and mentioned it in the changelog.

Best wishes,
--
sun min

Best,