Re: ca-certificate-java/openjdk installation issues

Hi,

>Is this REALLY necessary? AIUI triggers it shouldn’t, with
>the correct invocations. Please do talk to people who know
>about triggers well.

Regarding the trigger activation we have the following options:
 - CI triggers (coming from the .triggers file). They are being called
from `deferred_configure` (configure.c 635) -
trig_activate_packageprocessing(). This happens before postinst script
is ran at configure.c:677 and is too early for this use-case.
 - File triggers. Those will be called after unpacking a file. This
would be brittle as we have an implicit dependency on the file
creation and too early for this use case.
 - Explicit triggers through dpkg-trigger. This option allows to call
the trigger from the postinstall script. If we set the await flag when
triggering, the openjre will not get installed until trigger finishes.
Please correct if I have missed some option here.

I have just realised that keystore conversion produces .dpkg_new file,
which with this approach will have to be copied back manually.

Best Regards,
 Vladimir.