Re: [kotlin] Call for Help!

Heyy,

While executing kotlin sub-modules for the kotlin-Gradle-plugin task. I was facing a couple of issues, which I tried to debug it in the following ways:

  1. Error Log: (https://paste.debian.net/1157933/) On finding out the reason for the same, some modules need an updated Gradle (which isn't feasible).
  2. What I decided was to patch the specific kotlin-Gradle-plugin with it's an older version. Therefore, I tried for [1.2.3, 1.2.4, 1.3.30] but ended with the same error. Logs here: ().

For this, I tried to add the following to target the compatibility to Java 8 in the build.gradle file of kotlin-gradle-plugin.

+sourceSets {

+ "main" {

+ java {

+ sourceCompatibility = 1.8

+ targetCompatibility = 1.8

+ }

+}

+}

+

But it fails with the same error!

It would be a great help if anyone can suggest something from this.

Thanks and regards,

Samyak Jain

(samyak-jn[m])