Re: Possible Bug in Maven Debian Helper

Hi tony,

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 9:48 PM tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:

I attempted to reproduce this but the package depends on
libchecker-framework-java and the sources checked into the Salsa repo
[3] don't match what I see uploaded NEW [4].  Do you mind pushing the
branch you used for the upload?

Of course, sorry about that! I pushed the "master" branch which contains the upload I plan to make to unstable once the package clears NEW. I also pushed the "experimental" branch which adds an ephemeral experimental commit on top of "master." The "experimental" branch is presently in NEW. Please let me know if there's anything else that you need to examine this. Thanks!

-Olek