no main manifest attribute,

Hello,
I come back to you since I'm almost done with my java package. I'm not a java expert, I use to code in C. Java programming is done with eclipse where everything is automatic.
The debian rep is here: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/spview

Now, when I build the package the jar is well produced.
I have a wrapper script that I install in /usr/bin in order to execute the jar file I've installend in /usr/share/java.
The problem is I can't execute the jar file because I have the following message:
no main manifest attribute, in /usr/share/java/spview.jar

So, my clue is that I have a problem in my d/rules .
Can you please help me?

Cyril RICHARD - Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS

Equipe Spectroscopie Moléculaire, Processus Collisionnels et Applications
Département Interactions et Contrôle quantiques (ICQ)

Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne, UMR 6303 CNRS-Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté
9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47 870, F-21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE

Tel.   : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 96  /  Fax    : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 71
E-mail : Cyril.Richard@u-bourgogne.fr
Web    : http://icb.u-bourgogne.fr