Re: scala-tools-sbinary_0.4.2+2.11.M5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi folks,

is there anything I can contribute?  It would be great if we could come
closer to the problem I was asking for in the beginning of the year[1]
to get sbt working.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2017/02/msg00239.html