Re: OpenOffice SDK

Le Saturday 23 April 2011 19:44:28, Sebastian Humenda a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi,

> I'm trying to create a package of a program which uses the OpenOffice.org
> SDK. This can be downloaded from
>   http://download.openoffice.org/sdk/index.html
> I have installed openoffice.org-dev for this purpose.

In Java work, there is no -dev/shared lib difference. I don't know if OpenOffice
debian package provide a packaged SDK.

> When I'm now trying to build my program, it cannot find the class
> com.sun.star.registry.XRegistryKey and hence I've tried to find the correct
> path to add it to the class path. In /usr/share/idl/openoffice/ the
> directory structure seems almost correct, except for the ending of
> XRegistryKey.idl, which is some sort of header file, I guess. But I cannot
> find the *.class-files to set the correct class path.
> Am I missing something or is my whole understanding of this class path
> wrong? Or is maybe what I'm searching for not in Debian?

In Java packages, class files are packaged in archives named JAR (so with .jar
file extension). You can use this to find your missing class :

$> wget http://ftp-master.debian.org/users/twerner/jar-content.txt.gz
$> zgrep XRegistryKey jar-content.txt.gz
ure main usr/share/java/ridl.jar com/sun/star/registry/XRegistryKey.class

So you have to Build-Depends on "ure" package and add /usr/share/java/ridl.jar
to you build classpath.

Regards,
--
Damien