Re: join debian java team

Hello,

Yes, you should get write access to SVN once you are part of the
pkg-java team. When you fix a bug, you should both commit your changes
in SVN, and submit your package to mentors.d.o.
Ideally, you should tag your new version of the package once it has been
checked, for that follow this page: http://wiki.debian.org/Java/JavaSvn
(use svn-build-package --svn-tag)

Ludovic