Re: maven2 for Debian

Quoting Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de>:

And another thanks for all your input. This is really appreciated and
discussion is needed.

No problem. I am sticking around. I also joined the package maintainers list out of curiosity. I am in the process of learning how to create a binary package like you did for Maven. Is there some sort of source I can download and look at? I downloaded the stuff on your site. Can I use all that stuff there to somehow recreate the package to understand how it is done or is there stuff missing? Could I get that stuff?

E.g. how do I get all the files you had to set up in /debian/ like rules and so on.

Anyway... thanks for the discussion.

Manfred