Re: Java-Programm to be included into debian: azureus (bittorrent client)

Hi Linus,

If you want to package it yourself, you have to read some docs ;-)
http://www.debian.org/devel/

If you'd like the package in Debian but don't want to package it
yourself, file a wishlist bug (see the package 'reportbug') against wnpp
with the subject RFP (request for packaging) and add to your bug report
all the informations you already included in this mail.

Thanks