Re: [ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

I thought that I understood that the package itself was not FREE not that the software to make the package was not FREE?
E.g., the j2sdk is NOT FREE but the software that creates the package IS FREE.
Therefore, one could include the script in java-common and ALL parts of the java-common are FREE.

J. R.