Mozilla and Japanese

Hi!

I use mozilla-firebird as my main browser, but when comes the time to write
japanese, i have to lauch galeon, which is a gtk application, so that im-ja
or canna works. I read that i can compile mozilla-firebird with gtk so that
im-ja works with it (and it does indeed), but i don t really feel like
compiling it...
I was then wondering if someone could make a package of mozilla with gtk
included, so that we could just apt-get it, and input some japanese easily
(for non Japanese native speakers, as i don t want to use a whole browser
with unkown kanjis written everywhere yet :P).

And by the way, how can i translate sentences to check them when writing a
text or a mail, without using a net translator such as world.altavista.com ?
I read there were some dictionnaries, but i don t know if i have to copy paste
from vi to it, or if it is supposed to be able to work with any text editor
or else.

Adrien.

--
Les paroles sinceres sont rarement elegantes
Les paroles elegantes sont rarement sinceres