RE: Somewhat off-topic: looking for help with a bit of translation.

Hi Rob,

What you have here is a Q&A and it doesn't give any specific information
about the DIP switch functions, except for switch 2-4 which is labeled as
"initialize status switch". The questions that are answered are basically to
solve various kind of problems with the autoloader.

Did you try to contact Aiwa directly for a proper manual? A lot of Japanese
makers have English manuals as well. Can't hurt to try.

Regards,
Wim