Re: SQL pass/shadow

2008/4/22 Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk>:

>  does it really have to be mysql? Many prople use LDAP and many programs
>  support LDAP for such usage, which has some dvantages like easy data
>  replication etc. (and afaik many MTA's can benefit from LDAP like rejecting
>  unknown users even on MX backup servers)

Hi - it could be ldap , but I prefer ease of use and simplicity. Ldap
is more like a big gun for a small problem.

More or less it could be ANYthing that will let my users log on ssh
with the same password on every server.

Any other suggestions ?

regards.

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl