Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 11:33:31PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> I have consulted an international Lawer to file a Lawsuit against
> Sorbs, because they block whatever they want without confirmation.

I do not think Sorbs blocks any email whatsoever that is not sent to their
own servers. I would expect that they are very much capable of defending
against your claims by pointing out this.

Are you sure that you are going to use this argument instead of complaining
that the individual admins use Sorbs to block your mail or complaining that
Sorbs publishes what you consider false information?

Also, does Sorbs actually list you or your uplink ISP instead?

I do not understand what kinds of legal ground you believe you have, but
then again, I am not a lawyer nor do I understand your local legislation.
Though, if there were legal grounds, I think spammers would have found them
by now.

I use lots of different blocklists (including Sorbs and all of China and
Korea) and so far no one has been able to present valid legal reasons why I
would not have the right to do so. If you do find successful arguments,
please do inform the rest of us.