Our own rbl lists with web interface

Am looking into the possibility of running our own blacklists with a web
interface so users can remove ip's to be added back automatically when
new spam arrives etc..  (As a side note, it'd be nice if they could temp
add themselves to the postfix whitelist so checking of other rbls could
temporarily be disabled for there ip)

I don't see any projects to put this all together with rbldnsd and a
front end...

And, of course, my programing skills are not up to the task..   Thought
maybe you gentleman may know of a project I'm not seeing via google. Or
other ideas..

--
Highest Regards,

Rodney Richison