Postfix: add disclaimer only for certain domains

Hi all,
I want to set up my postfix, through the content_filter feature and the
altermime software, to add a disclaimer to every email that come only
from certain domains: this is the so called "sender based routing problem".
I've just taken a look at the sender_based_routing and
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps parameters but they seem to be not so good.

So, at the moment, the solution is to change a DNS record for the
interested zone.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all.
--
                                          | .' ' `.
Andrea Berardi aka Syneus                 | : :'  :   Debian User
                                          | `. `'`
                                          |   `-
Linux Registered User #395193             | Debian GNU/Linux
http://counter.li.org/                    | http://www.debian.org