Re: remote power switch recommendation

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 12:27:18PM +0100, mimo wrote:
> I have just started shopping around for a remote power switch for min 8,
> better 12 machines. I would prefer a small unit as space is the one thing I
> dont have. Any recommendations?

I've always had good luck with Baytech (http://www.baytechdcd.com/) but
the place I work now has decided on purchasing Cyclades Power control to
go along with our terminal server boxes. Makes sense. The Cyclades
devices are also very slick.

Baytech survived the hurricane but their production is apparantly
behind. See their website (they are in Mississippi) for details.

Standard "I dont work for them, just like their stuff" statements apply.

+ It's simply not       | John Keimel            +
+ RFC1149 compliant!    | john@keimel.com        +
+                       | http://www.keimel.com  +