Re: ssh login tracking

I would do it based on the syslog.  You can have a perl script that stays
running that keeps reading an appropriate log file and sends the email when
it sees the appropriate sshd: line.  Think of it as a smart tail -f.  If you
do a search you can find some examples of the tail functionality.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede males"

00000100