Re: Exim store and forward

I tried Chris' approach below and that didn't seem to work either. But
following Dale's suggestion of using * instead of localhost. Just for the
future googlers, here's what I added to the top of my routers section to
store and forward for exim 3:

store_and_forward:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp