traffic shaper - full line load and user browse ?

Hi everybody

I have the case:

Internet line i full loaded, the user try to browse some site [squid-cache or not] and my browser [opera linux] count every site load before start to download site content between 8 or 10-15 seconds.

We use HTB / VRR / SFQ on 2.4.20

So my question is : Is there some way to jump over this thing with some other TC/Q, OS [some of BSD distros], some corporate router [cisco or other BIG stuff] or simply fine tuning of our config.

that's it tanx.

--

Konstantin Kostadinov
Fadata Ltd.