Re: [Fwd: Re: Spamassasin over RBL, was Re: rblsmtpd -t?]

> > 2. is the site a spam source?
>
> That's my point. *Where* is your threshold? *When* do you, with absolute
> certainty, conclude that a site is a spam source?

Actually, he sort of answered you...

> if any of the above are true, then the site should be black-listed.
> regardless of company size.

So, with 1 spam complaint against it, regardless of size, then that
company should be blacklisted.

I am still wondering why he hasn't blacklisted UUnet, Level3, and other
large ISP's netblocks, since many of them do have spam originate with
them.