Re: Smaller dial-in systems [was: portslave]

* This one time, at band camp, Jeff Waugh said:
> > Setting up the RADIUS server is likely to be the most difficult part of a
> > Portslave installation.
>
> Can I authenticate with PAM, etc. somehow?

Well, RADIUS isn't that hard.  A simple radius server can auth from a
number of different 'backends'.  If you can't do PAM with the Portslave
natively, then radius will provide the functionality.

If you need any help with getting RADIUS working, give me a shout.

Greeno
--
Greeno <tgreen@bandcamp.tv>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001