Re: nat

It's a pain in the ass to maintain an ability to track users sending spam
from your dialups and through your server if you don't have each user
authenticate and the connections all apear to hit the mail server from the
firewall.

That's what vetoed ours for a long time.

Then we just got a few more class C's ;)  NAT is a pluss for security, a
minus for latency and a minus for accountability for who does what outside
th firewall.

-Nathan