Re: Petrtoleum Resin (Hydrocarbon Resin) C5&C9

Dear purchase manager:

Hope you have a good day.

This is Amy,We are professional Petrtoleum Resin (Hydrocarbon Resin) supplier in this area for 15 years, with abundant experience, and assured supply quality,we hope to find a way to coopeate with your company:

C5 Petroleum Resin (Hydrocarbon Resin)
Appearance Eyeballing Yellowish Granule
Color Gardner in 50%Toluene 5 Max
Softening Point °C  96-104
Ash Content ( wt.%)  0.05 Max
Acid No (mgKOH/g)  1.0 Max
Wax Cloud Point (1:1:1 resin/EVA/wax), °C  137 Max
Flash Point °C  >260
Specific Gravity 20/20 °C  0.97
Melt viscosity (200°C) cps  220 Max

C9 Petroleum ResinColor code:8# - 12#Softening point:90-140℃Appearance:Light yellow, yellowSpecification:Soften point℃ >120-130Color No. 12Acid value≤mg KHO/g :0.5Ash content %≤ 0.1Bromine value Gbr/100g At your requirement
Hope we can cooperate, and Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Regards and many thanks.

Amy/ Petroleum Resin Department One--Sales Manager