Re: How to disable ipv6 in Lenny to avoid 1.0.0.0 in name resolution for AAAA type queries?

Could you please provide an example of a DNS server which I can
install using aptitude? Is bind or bind9 fine for this job?

I wonder why this problem doesn't occur with Ubuntu. If the community
would be interested, I can send some logs from both my Debian and
Ubuntu system for comparision. Or should I raise this discussion in
Debian bugs?