Re: apache and ipv6 big trouble

Luis wrote:
> hi there im having a kinda big trouble here
>
> since a days ago i was working my webmail over ipv6 but now i dont know
> what is happening
>
> when from a windows computer i try to open
>
> https://mail.ipv6.mydomain.com

That URL doesn't exist.

www.sixxs.net, ipv6gate.sixxs.net, unfix.org and a lot of other sites I
run are running on Debian unstable and work perfectly fine.
As such the software most likely is not the issue, unless you have the
sendfile() bug, which used to exist, but afaik has been fixed. To make
sure that you don't have that add to httpd.conf: "EnableSendfile off"

The other problem that you might be running into is a network
connectivity one where your MTU is wrong or the path between your client
and the server is broken. As such use wireshark to determine possible
problems.

Greets,
 Jeroen