PRE-QUALIFIACTIONS

FROM THE DEST OF THE SECRETARY
GENERAL TO NLNG AND NPDC LTD.
TENDER AND CONTRACT AWARD BOARD.

We are issuing pre-qualifications for various jobs, which includes maintance service contract-(MSC) for the NLNG and supply of tubular and wellhead for drilling operations for NPDC.

For the NPDC, supply discription is "Dual String Solid block christmas 11"5000x 3 1/8" with control line port and seal sub,dual christmas tree cap ,tubing hanger,seal sub,choke boxes ring gaskets and protector flange 12 sets.
For the NLGN ,the job maintenance is to plan ,schedule ,surpervice and excecute maintenance activities in support of an integrate team covering all disciplings(i.e mechanical ,electrical ,instrumentation ,civil, planning e.t.c)

We are willing to qualify your company for the job premise that we get 30% of the pre-mob that we would release to your company take off .If you are willing to co-operate please send your company information and we shall get back to you .
Yours faithfully,
Usman Ahmed.

Email on (info_u_ahmed@yahoo.com)