wget 1.9.1 and ipv6

Hi Noel,
	the last uploaded you did have lost ipv6 on the way.
They have changed something upstream that is not reflected correctly in
./configure --help

That only shows --disable-ipv6 but now ipv6 is disable by default and it
needs to enable with --enable-ipv6

so in debian/rules:

        CFLAGS="$$CFLAGS -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -g -Wall" ./configure \
                        --prefix=/usr \
                        --mandir=\$${prefix}/share/man \
                        --infodir=\$${prefix}/share/info \
                        --sysconfdir=/etc \
                        --with-ssl \
                        --enable-ipv6

otherwise it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html