Re: Actual Apache2 Packages with working php packages

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 05:47:14PM +0200, Jan Wagner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Are there any actual packages of apache2 with working php packages available?
> If not I'm forced to downgrade to 1.3.27 cause my version of apache2 is
> 2.0.39 which has bunches of advisories.

We've got apache2 and php4-apache2 packages for both stable and unstable
on ftp.luon.net (deb ftp://luon.net/debian/ {un,}stable main).

The only problem we have with them is that a apache2 restart/reload will
causes a segmentation fault, but YMMV.

  Sjoerd
--
When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute -- and it's longer than any