Re: Odd error trying to use Freenet6 package.

hi :)

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:47:55AM -0500, Daniel Taylor wrote:
> Hi, I'm attempting to connect my ipv6 network to
> the world using Freenet6, but every time I attempt
> to connect I get "No buffers available" from the ip
> tool. I have tried setting up the tunnel manually
> with the same result.
when exactly do you get these messages?
could you please post the exact command line, together
with 'ip addr' and 'ip tunnel' output (or whatever seems helpfull)

--
CU,		  / Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Martin Waitz	//  [Tali on IRCnet]  [tali.home.pages.de] _________