Re: Peter's list

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 03:39:32PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> G'day,
>   Peter Bieringer has asked me to add a collumn to his list of
> distributions and supported packages.  You can find that list at
> http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/status/IPv6+Linux-status-distributions.html
>
> This is what i replied with, can anyone send me errors ? thanks
>

> inetd:        no
> xinetd:       no

we also have rlinetd in the archive which claims IPv6 - though
I've never personally tested it.

also, our xinetd seems to be at the same versions as other distros
claiming xinetd works for them; probably should check with the
QA group if IPv6 support is being compiled in.

> telnet:       available ipv6-specific site

works for me; standard archive

> mozilla:      no
> netscape6:    no

Mozilla -> Yes.
I'm not sure if netscape6 has IPv6 support turned on.

> ircii:        no
> bitchx:       yes

x-chat also has IPv6 support now and it is in the archive

Anand