Re: Looking for IPv6 multicast apps -> vic

Hello,

Vic should work under linux with IPv6 support as it is mentionned on this website :
http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/vic/

However, as the potato, woody and sid vic packages don't support IPv6, I tried
to compile vic v2.8ucl-1.1.3 from sources. But I get some huge error messages
during the building phase.

So, does anyone know if it exists a vic package with IPv6 support somewhere ?
Or, does anyone manage to compile it with IPv6 support from sources ?

Thanks,

Yann Klis