Re: Update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS

[ Skipping debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org from the loop, since that
[ list is no longer existing, alioth is dead ]

Hi all, hi Martijn,

Frans Spiesschaert <Frans.Spiesschaert@yucom.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As far as I know, the following request did not receive a follow up
> until now.
> Since the Dutch localisation team is rather understaffed for the
> moment, I'm acting as it's unofficial actual coordinator.
> So I would like to ask a member of the salsa ddtp team to take care of
> this request, or to be given commit rights to the ddtp git repo, so I
> would be able to update the wordlist myself.

Looking into this, I have to admit that I couldn't find a repo on salsa
for the ddtp.
Do you know, by any chance, where that repo is?

I fear it's not on salsa, and me personally I don't know where all this is
maintained instead.

I have added Martijn to CC, he seems to be one of the persons who knows about
ddtp.
@Martijn: probably you can give us a short info how this works?

Holger

> I am a Debian contributor since 2014 and I am known as frans-guest on
> salsa with commit rights to some repos, including debian-edu-doc,
> installation-guide, webwml, and others.
>
> Thanks,
> Frans Spiesschaert
>
> Maarten@posteo.de schreef op do 05-07-2018 om 18:05 [+0200]:
> > Dear Sirs
> >

> > I have prepared an update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS. The update
> > should replace all English entries that begin with the letter 'a' and
> > their Dutch translations.
> >
> > The changes have been reviewed within the Dutch translation team.
> >
> > Please edit the current Dutch word list according to the attachment
> > if and when you can.
> >

> > Yours faithfully
> >
> > Maarten
> > Member of the Dutch translation team of Debian

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .