Re: DDTP moving day (6 January)

I see it also but I don't understand it at all. The code is identical to the code on churro...

I'm looking into it.

Have a nice day,

On 7 January 2014 11:06, Beatrice Torracca <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
On Tuesday 07 January 2014, at 09:22 +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> Odd, those are exactly the symptoms for not being logged in. I stumbled
> around a bit and found one place where the redirect was not working (on the
> login page). Still not sure why but I've modified it a bit. Can you check
> again?

Hi,

it worked since now I can review and translate what is already queued.

But I experience the same problem described by helix and Joe. If I
fetch a package I get a page

"Fetched <packege-name> successfully"

and then I get redirected to another page saying

"All descriptions for package <package-name> already fetched by others "

ciao,
beatrice

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/