DDTSS: strange system behavior (phantom packages!)

I have translated some packages in Italian language and I noted that these are not displayed in the DDTSS page (http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it), but I can fetch they and see what I have done.

For examples:
zorp-dbg
zorp-modules-dbg

I noted also that sometimes when I try to fetch a packages I have the message: "someone else have already fetched this package" (or something similar) and after a while (hours/days?) the package is displayed in the "Pending translation" section.

And last we have always the whysynth zombi package: we cannot approve the translation and if we try we have multiple copy of this package on "Recently translated" section and also in "Reviewed by you" or "Pending review" section.
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it/forreview/whysynth?1307511573

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Perché microsoft continua a compiere azioni illegali?: