Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the webalizer package

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> > The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in two
> > weeks, so I will proceed with the NMU.
>
> Did this change? Since your announcement, only an NMU by someone else
> happend.

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel, who maintains webalizer, asked me to delay
the NMU and said he would do the upload himself.

He then had several real life hazards that prevented him to do so up
to now.

Felipe being one of our key players in i18n, I'm quite reluctant to
NMU without his specific consent, so I'm kinda leaving him a last
chance to upload..:-)