[D-I] Final changes in localechooser

I've just committed some final (hopefully) changes for the location
(country) selection dialogs in localechooser.

Reason for the changes is that it was not clear in all cases what the
purpose of selecting a location is. And also to clarify the relation and
navigation between dialogs.

This should conclude the series of changes in localechooser started a
couple of months ago.

The master PO files should be updated in about 4 hours. All changes are in
sublevel 1.

I plan to do a first upload of the package next week on Wednesday. As these
are fairly basic dialogs it would be great to have as many translations as
possible updated before then.

Cheers,
FJP