Re: esmtp 1.2-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package esmtp

Quoting Salvatore Bonaccorso (salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com):

> I firstly sent it to people which submitted the previous translation
> but not the language teams in general. If I do not get a reply I will
> try then too contacting the language teams.

It could be a good idea to contact the language teams at the same time
you contact translators (with the --languageteam switch of
podebconf-report-po). Several of thus have dedicated processes to cope
with inactive translators, or even just only common experience to know
that this or that person is inactive and we thus could be able to
immediately take the translation over.