Re: Gerstensaft: Translation of manpage

To: Joey Schulze, Deb18n list.

On 16/06/2008, at 7:27 PM, Joey Schulze wrote:

Hi,

you were so kind to translate the PO file of Gerstensaft into
your native language.  Recently, Yuri Kozlov submitted a Russian
translation and accompanied it with a translated manpage for beer.1.

Thus I would like to give you a chance to do the same and include
it in the next upstream release.  The English manpage is attached.

Thanks in advance,

	Joey

-- Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!
<beer.1>

Joey, to make this task more attractive to translators, please use the po4a package [1] to convert the manpage format to gettext PO.

This not only means more translators will work on the file, it also means we won't mess up the original format. ;)

Once you convert to PO and repost the file, I will certainly translate it. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/guide/nonpo