Re: Dhelp translation update

Quoting Esteban Manchado Velázquez (zoso@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
>     When I imported the latest translations for the dhelp package and was
> checking how it looked, I found two strings that I hadn't marked as
> translatable. I have updated dhelp.pot (see
> http://darcs.debian.org/~zoso/dhelp/po/dhelp.pot), and of course the Spanish
> translation.
>
>     Yuri, could you please update your translation and update the top
> comments?
>
>     Helge, can you update your translation?
>
>     If anyone else wants to translate, please do!

I suggest you use podebconf-report-po for such calls.

- Go to your po/ directory
- Take care to update PO(t) files
- run "podebconf-report-po --call --podir=."
- Adapt the proposed text (which talks about po-debconf translations)
and send

That will help a lot.

PS: where's the French translation? IIRC, you received one.....