Dhelp translation update

Hi,

    When I imported the latest translations for the dhelp package and was
checking how it looked, I found two strings that I hadn't marked as
translatable. I have updated dhelp.pot (see
http://darcs.debian.org/~zoso/dhelp/po/dhelp.pot), and of course the Spanish
translation.

    Yuri, could you please update your translation and update the top
comments?

    Helge, can you update your translation?

    If anyone else wants to translate, please do!

    I'll upload a new version of dhelp shortly, with the updated translations.

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!