Re: Downgrade of bacula template or error in SMITH process?

Hello Christian,
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 07:00:24AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Matthias Julius (lists@julius-net.net):
> Yes, I considered and pondered that when the Smith process was
> established. I could even put a Reply-To header in the call for
> updates.

Please make this as low impact on translation teams as possible and
put the information into some easy accessible place, because some
people have more complex setups and run scripts to automate lots of
things. Firing up mutt and search for the right e-mail with manual
attaching etc. might not always be the most convenient, or put
bluntly: It would be nice if you could present the new scheme (and
text templates) for discussion before you restart. Thanks.

Greetings

           Helge

--
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                      debian@helgefjell.de