Please enable the Spanish translation of the Release Notes

Hi there,

[ I know I could do this myself, but I'm following the procedure here :) ]

Please enable the Spanish (es) translation of the Release Notes. It's 100%
complete (at least I think I've not missed anything) and it builds fine in
all arches.

It's not been, however, proofread by the d-l10n-spanish mailing list so even
though I've used a spellchecker the translation quality might not be the best
(specially as I've been translating through the night).

So, I leave it up to the main editors to consider whether it should be
enabled or not.   :-)

Regards

Javier