Re: http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/ popularity sorting?

Denis Barbier wrote:

At the moment, only one sorting order is allowed for all materials, and fixing that may be quite hard,

http://people.debian.org/~barbier/intl/l10n/unstable/ If you prefer this sorting order, I will grab by_vote instead of by_inst, please have a look and let me know.

I prefer this sorting order, since the packages hopefully are used more often than they are installed.

Would it make sense to put untranslated and partially translated packages in the same table? From the point of making the individual programs appear more consistent (in a single language), partially translated packages are special. On the other hand, from the point of view of getting the most used texts translated first, there is no point in distinguishing between untranslated and partially translated packages. I am not sure which of these two points of view should have the highest priority.

Jacob
--
"It ain't rocket science!"