Re: Fonts...

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 11:00:13PM +0100, Pavel Makovec wrote:
> Michael Sobolev napsal:
>
> >My desire to have the fonts loaded just before kernel is to
> >help my wife to use computer without learning English.
>
> what about the english (post, bios) messages before boot?

OK. Let me be more specific.  As for POST and BIOS messages, they are either
meaningless or the computer does not work at all.  Yes, kernel messages are
usually equally meaningful as the ones of POST and BIOS (I just gave them as an
example), but, as I have already said, no program starts before init.  So if
init were localized this would help a lot.

--
Mike