Re: ifupdown: Add support for GNU/Hurd (for review)

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 20:45 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Svante Signell, le Mon 21 May 2012 20:14:10 +0200, a écrit :
> > Note: ifupdown is written in noweb,
>
> Wow, I didn't know that, that's fun :)

This information was intended for people who haven't read the MLs (or
IRC) lately. Don't mock me, please :( Doing that will not increase my
willingness to make more contributions.

> You should attached a debugger to pfinet before running these crash
> commands, to know where pfinet crashes.

Forgot the command options to use, some non-intrusive option was needed
in addition to attaching to the pfinet PID. And I didn't find a pfinet
process on the lo interface, only eth0, how come?