Re: Port to PowerPC?

I looked for information about this once, but didn't get any further
than that.  If you do a search of the archives and google for
"ppc hurd Peter Bruin Roland McGrath" you'll find some discussion.
This page below seems to have some source code, which I haven't tried...

http://huizen.dds.nl/~pjbruin/hurd

- Mike